Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Heres my first one

Hi all my friends out there. Just started this space to write about myself and this being the first one wanna make it kind of interesting, but haven't figured out what I am goign to do in this space... Well atleast you know now that I'm pretty confused..thats why it is indeed "A Simple Complex Life!". sure, you will be reading a lot about me in this space but I promise I will try to make it an interesting read. ( A hollywood producer once came to me asking if he could make a movie based on my life..but I was more interested in presenting it this way..just kidding guys!!) I will however keep you guys posted on interesting things happeining to me everyday and all about my self right from my day one. Also check out my blogs - "A pill for life" its about the most wonderful religion Islam..hope it helps my fellow brothers and sisters and anyone who is interested. And the other one is call "Its the way we talk" all about my favourite passion - telecom. See ya soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home